Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Weekly Update

So, if you have previously read...or not, I love abc's Bachelor and Bachelorette! This is the second week it was on and believe it or not my j2 has become my guilty pleasure sidekick (she's basically amazing!!) So with that said Ashley-who isn't my favorite bachelorette ever-has made some decisions on men!
Check out the following site to see who we are talking about if you would like:
There is this scum bag named Bentley...he makes our blood boil! He is probably the most disgusting person I have ever seen on television. Even if this show is as fake as Joan River's face, Bentley is a poor excuse of a man and I want to punch him! Anyway, Ashley gave him a rose in the last episode and I'm just waiting for him to tell her that he is a disgusting male.
Jessica and I are starting to favor the following guys:
Ames, Ben C., Ben F. (yummy wine maker), Blake (hottie dentist), Constantine (hate that name), J.P., Mickey, Nick, Ryan P., Stephen (even though she eliminated him), West, and William (until he got cocky because he got a rose).
I can't wait for next Monday, we watch it on Tuesdays to avoid commercials though. Plus we get to eat popcorn and have quality j2 time (I leave in 10 weeks :( but also :)-I'm so ready).
P.S. What is with the creeper JEFF!! The guy is wearing a mask???

1 comment:

  1. First off I love reading your blogs I read them as if you are talking and it just makes me laugh! Second, spot on evaluation of said events watched yesterday! Bentley is a TOTAL tool and he makes me want to do nothing more than rip his voice box out (or mess with his vocal folds(if I even am correct in saying that))! Third, thank you for bringing this naughty little addiction into my life! It causes me stress and yet so fantastic all at the same time as well as gives me amazing time to spend with you that I LOVE so oodley (fun little made up word) much that I wish it was on everyday!
    Keep it to legit to quit!!
    P.S. Bella wanted me to tell you she loves you and cant wait until next time!
    P.S.S. Jeff is a creeper to the max and that phantom has got to go!

    ReplyDelete