Sunday, May 1, 2011

Final Week

It is Sunday and not only did I have an amazing weekend, but I have had an amazing past two years. Two years ago I was graduating from TMCC with my associates degree and I wanted to transfer to UNR's Speech-language Pathology program. I was working for Washoe County School District and I couldn't bring myself to quit my job, which was the only possibility in order to finish my education with UNR. So I looked for alternatives and discovered NSC, they had an SLP program online and I wouldn't have to quit my job.
Now with two years of balancing 15-22 credits a semester and working full-time, I am graduating!!! I am graduating this Saturday in Henderson and I am thrilled. I'm so thrilled that I seriously can't even think about doing homework. I have senioritis like it is nobodies business. I am ready to walk across the stage and have my friends and family there to celebrate with me. Thanks EVERYONE for all of your support throughout these years!! I love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you, you smart little honors graduate you!

    ReplyDelete