Thursday, April 28, 2011

First Blog EVER!!!

I have literally always believed that "Blogs" are for women that are married. I swore that I would wait until I got married to blog about my sewing extravaganzas, wine tasting, vacations, cross stitching, my dog, dinners with the hubs, or the occasional melt down-BUT after watching Julie and Julia and also having a wonderful BESTIE that makes me confident in my life, I've decided that "I could write a blog! I have thoughts!"
Here I am writing my first blog and enjoying every second of it. I am not an English pro and I don't expect peeps to read it, but sometimes it is good to release what your brain is storing up in that noggin. God knows that I need a release between my busy schedule and juggling my hours in the day. So here is to BLOGGING-Cheers!

1 comment: