Tuesday, May 24, 2011

EEEKK!!!

Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!!
The new season of the Bachelor (ette) is on. Yep, you read correctly-this show is my guilty pleasure! Peace out Jersey Shore (which I've never watched) Bachelor (ette) is much better!! Hooray for this season starting because all of my favorite shows are ending this week with their finales. I will miss you Big Bang Theory, The Office, Parks and Recreation, NCIS, Modern Family, Cougar Town, etc.
Now if only Drop Dead Diva could reappear that would be the icing on the cake!! I need these shows after deleting my facebook to procrastinate...even though I deleted my facebook for procrastinating, I need these shows to help me procrastinate while doing homework :)
YAY! Bachelor(ette)!!! Highly recommend this guilty pleasure...especially on Hulu (less commercials). I would love to know if you like any of the particular guys this season!!

1 comment:

  1. Alright woman, so I have never watched this show and I thought I would give it a try! It was better than I thought but I found myself nervous almost the whole time and embarrassed for some of the guys it was intense! Now it seems as though I almost have to know what happens to calm my nerves about it! I think I need a watching partner because Bryan was more interested in video games and Bella didn't have much to say about it.. :)

    ReplyDelete