Monday, May 16, 2011

j2 for life


My best friend, Jessica, and I have been through it all! For her birthday I created a little DVD reminder of our friendship and to get her (and most likely me) through the hard times of not being around each other all the time. Living with someone for FIVE years really does something to a friendship. They become more than a friend; they become whatever you need them to be. A mother, friend, sister, punching bag, etc. I have had my hair pulled back while I puked my guts out, I've had my back rubbed when I cried uncontrollably, I've had phone calls to make sure I'm awake while driving (I tend to fall asleep in the car...a lot) and to simply say that she is proud of me. She is my j2. WE ARE j2! Friendships don't get better than this.

Unfortunately I'm moving. I'm moving 2, 306 miles away from her. I'm moving by myself and I won't have her there. She is driving back with me on August 11th and that will be the most amazing best friend trip yet, but it will be the hardest to say good bye to. This video is just a glimmer of all our memories together and the ones to come, but I'm so proud of our friendship that I wanted to share it.

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Pyle of Poop!
    You are the most amazing woman I know! It is an honor being in your life and being the squared to your j! I am who I am because of your friendship and I love you so very much! I watch the video often and cry everytime! You have changed my life! j2 is the definition of confidence! Thank you for everything you have done for me over the past 5 years and I can not wait for our EPIC...AWAKE...road trip and all the many memories to come! You are the Princess Leia to my Han Solo..ha ha haaaa! I love you j2! Thank you for being you! Best damn woman I know!

    ReplyDelete