Friday, January 6, 2012

Hello New Year..

A little update of my life....

I moved to Bama...AND I love it! Except I miss my friends, family, and of course WALLIS!! I have a semester of grad school under my belt and with a 4.0, just sayin' :) I have learned a lot from school and the "general" southern ways. Even though I miss my j2 like it is nobodies business, I have made some amazing x amazing new friends!!

I never expected to find great friendships here. I thought I would be a complete outcast, but these ladies and I just click. It is so nice to have healthy and mature relationships with girls. Maybe it is just me, but I tend to not get along with girls and sadly I think that may be a West coast thing....don't hate on me for my epiphany-I just find it to be true :)

I've never seen fleas before...and I'm sure majority of the West coast or Nevadans have not either...P.S. they suck and it cost me a 100 dollars to get rid of. Poor Sprocket girl was almost eaten alive!

When walking outside in during the summer, you're not actually walking...it is more like swimming because of insane humidity. And the winters...It says it is 40 degrees outside, but it feels like 40 degrees in wet clothes, which is umm..cold and much different than Reno!

Life is different here, but I feel that I am becoming a more well-rounded --and not just cause all of the fried foods :) --person and I love this experience. I can't wait until I'm done with school, but I do love this experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment